[Asterisk-Users] Simple question about ringing multiple phones (extensions)?

Martin Joseph ast at stillnewt.org
Sat Jan 28 01:27:03 MST 2006

Hey Gurus,

I have a very simple asterisk setup that basically lets me share a PSTN
line from one location to another.  I would like to have the phones at
both locations ring when the PSTN # is dialed(inbound calls from PSTN
to asterisk).

I tried something like:

exten => 2020,2,Dial(SIP/2005,25,tr&IAX/2010,25,tr)

I thought this might cause both 2005 and 2010 to ring when 2020 was
dialed,  but only 2005 rings?

Thanks for ideas or suggestions on this.
Marty