[Asterisk-Users] Nagios and Asterisk

JP Carballo lists at netfone2x.com
Fri Jan 27 17:04:14 MST 2006

Patrick wrote:
<snip>

>I'm in Europe and pagers died here (if they ever lived) when bellbottoms
>went out of style but perhaps this link is of help:
>http://www.qpage.org/
>
>Regards,
>Patrick

Lol!
Pagers were being improved upon and were still pretty much in use in
Asia 4 years ago.
The last one I played with had mp3 capabilities and games and a tiny
thumbpad.
Their extinction was caused by the widespread adoption of prepaid SIM
cards for cellphones and SMS.

It's funny though that the last time I saw a bellbottom there was about
the same time.

--
JP Carballo

http://www.netfone2x.com
Bringing the world closer.

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level, I'm really quite busy.