[Asterisk-Users] VOXEE Caller ID..

Joseph Tanner joseph at thetechguide.com
Fri Jan 27 15:08:26 MST 2006

I'm running Asterisk 1.2.1.  You're supposed to have to set callerid this way:

Set(CALLERID(num)=9315551212)

In fact, doing this with voicepulse works fine.  However it doesn't
with voxee (at least for me).  I have to set callerid the old
fashioned way:

SetCallerID(9315551212)

I even tried setting it using both methods, the correct method
followed by the old method, and it still wouldn't work (at least for
me).  The old way still works for voicepulse too, so I just left it
set that way.

Joseph Tanner