[Asterisk-Users] moh & clock

Dov Bigio dovb at terra.com.br
Fri Jan 27 14:46:46 MST 2006

Hi,

I had a wct1xxp in my asterisk server, but I migrated to a cisco sip gateway, and then unplugged the e1.
I then changed zaptel's Makefile to include ztdummy and ran modprobe ztdummy

Music on hold for queues is not working well... it is simply mute.

I realized that, while waiting on a Queue, if I ran a reload, the music on hold starts being played for a few seconds and then stops, until I reload again.

I am using 1.2.3, but this happens to me since 1.2.0 (it worked well on 1.0.10).

When I ran lsmod, I see

usb-uhci               26860   0  [ztdummy]
zaptel                183680  78  [ztdummy wcusb wct1xxp]

Does this make sense? Should I recompile zaptel? How do I remove wct1xxp? (the card is actually there, but it has no E1 in it anymore.

Thank you very much
Dov