[Asterisk-Users] Lockups since upgrade 1.2.3 - anyone else? Any ideas?

Brent Torrenga lists at torrenga.com
Fri Jan 27 13:07:57 MST 2006

Another piece to the puzzle, for what it's worth:

The last moments before the crash, an incoming Zap call was answered by a
SIP phone, parked, and then picked up by another SIP phone. During the
picked up conversation, the audio was reported to me to be patchy, described
as "cell phone" like. It is known that the calling party was not on a cell
phone, but on a land line. ALSO, in the CDR CSV file, there is no mention of
the call having been taken off park, as though the patchy call never
happened. I confirmed this by looking at the specific Cisco phone, and
seeing the last call that was made, and at what time. Does this speak to any
suspect source of the issue?

Sincerely,

Brent A. Torrenga
brent.torrenga at torrenga.com