[Asterisk-Users] AAH out bound routing problem

ram talk2ram at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 11:17:26 MST 2006

Hi rajeev

i have posted the extension.conf before
now iam posting extension_additional.conf

[root at asterisk1 asterisk]# more extensions_additional.conf
[globals]
#include globals_custom.conf
VM_PREFIX = *
RINGTIMER = 15
REGTIME = 7:55-17:05
REGDAYS = mon-fri
RECORDEXTEN = ""
PARKNOTIFY = SIP/200
OUT_2 = SIP/easycall
OUTPREFIX_2 =
OUTMAXCHANS_2 = 1

OUTCID_2 = outside account

OPERATOR =
NULL = ""
IN_OVERRIDE = forcereghours
INCOMING = group-all
FAX_RX_EMAIL = fax at mydomain.com
FAX_RX = system
FAX =
DIRECTORY_OPTS =
DIRECTORY = last
DIAL_OUT = 9
DIAL_OPTIONS = tr
DIALOUTIDS = 2/
CALLFILENAME = ""
AFTER_INCOMING =

[ext-local]
include => ext-local-custom
exten => 1000,1,Macro(exten-vm,1000,1000)
exten => ${VM_PREFIX}1000,1,Macro(vm,1000)
exten => 1000,hint,SIP/1000

[outbound-allroutes]
include => outbound-allroutes-custom
include => outrt-001-longdistance

[outrt-001-longdistance]
include => outrt-001-longdistance-custom
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,1,Macro(dialout-trunk,2,${EXTEN},)
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,2,Macro(outisbusy)        ; No available circuits
exten => _NXXNXXXXXX,1,Macro(dialout-trunk,2,${EXTEN},)
exten => _NXXNXXXXXX,2,Macro(outisbusy) ; No available circuits
exten => _NXXXXXX,1,Macro(dialout-trunk,2,${EXTEN},)
exten => _NXXXXXX,2,Macro(outisbusy)    ; No available circuits

ram