[Asterisk-Users] Spa3k and ISDN

bbench at mail.bg bbench at mail.bg
Fri Jan 27 06:56:15 MST 2006

On Friday 27 January 2006 13:29, Manuel Dominguez wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have an ISDN termination box (TR1) that converts ISDN(Bri) to 2 normal
> analogue lines. The same number is assigned to these lines. These lines are
> connected to 2 spa3k registered to my asterisk box.
>
> When calls arrive, TR1 try to pass call to the first spa. If spa not takes
> the call immediately then try to pass to the other spa. The only
> configuration I found works is to put the parameter 'PSTN Answer Delay' to
> 0 in each spa.  The problem is Call CID. I suppose the problem is that
> Asterisk not sees the CID because the spa takes several seconds to know. In
> the Spa status page appears the CID but never in the asterisk box or
> extensions.
Connect a phone with a display through the FXS port
and let the PSTN line to "ring through" to the VOIP.
That way you can check do you receive callerid at all.
You could play with the delay secs untill you are sure
you see a callerid(probably only number).
And most probably the callerid method should be ETSI.

Any experience with as how a GSM CLIP is read by
spa3000? Anyone?
benchev