[Asterisk-Users] ATA's ???

Joash Herbrink Joash.Herbrink at Kahuna.nl
Fri Jan 27 05:46:59 MST 2006

Phil

I have very good experience with the vegasteam  ATA's devices.(you might
also want to look @ sipura ATA's, since vegastream is doing an oem on
there boxes)

They support modem until v.90 speeds and faxes for g3.

They are expensive, and again, work great and configure very easy

joash