[Asterisk-Users] WARNING: chan_sip.c:3470 process_sdp: Unknown SDP media type in offer: image 5004 udptl t38

Warren Burstein warren at softov.co.il
Fri Jan 27 05:00:17 MST 2006

I didn't find that exact message in the RFC's, but I did find something
similar in RFC 3407 (http://www.rfc-archive.org/getrfc.php?rfc=3407),

    a=cdsc: 4 image udptl t38

Which means that the sender is capable of sending T.38 fax over UDP.

I wouldn't worry about it unless you were trying to receive a T.38 fax over UDP, or it causes some other problem.  If you need to get further into this, run "sip debug" from the console so you can see the entire SIP message in which this line appears.