[Asterisk-Users] Spa3k and ISDN

Manuel Dominguez manuelmovil at teleline.es
Fri Jan 27 04:29:50 MST 2006

Hello all,

I have an ISDN termination box (TR1) that converts ISDN(Bri) to 2 normal
analogue lines. The same number is assigned to these lines. These lines are
connected to 2 spa3k registered to my asterisk box.

When calls arrive, TR1 try to pass call to the first spa. If spa not takes
the call immediately then try to pass to the other spa. The only
configuration I found works is to put the parameter 'PSTN Answer Delay' to 0
in each spa.  The problem is Call CID. I suppose the problem is that
Asterisk not sees the CID because the spa takes several seconds to know. In
the Spa status page appears the CID but never in the asterisk box or
extensions.

If somebody can help me it would be appreciate,

Regards,

Manuel