[Asterisk-Users] Offtopic: Auto provioning Snom 360

Erik erik at infopact.nl
Fri Jan 27 01:32:20 MST 2006

Hello list,

I've got a problem provisioning my snom 360's in the office (about 20 of them). I'm using DHCP option 66/67 to set the provisioning URL but the phone
won't connect to it to retrieve it's configuration.
We are using a Cisco Catalyst Epress 500 to power the phones (poe), however if i power hem via the adapter and hook them up to a hub instead of the
switch the phone does retrieve it's config but we would like to use the poe to power them.
Anyone else using a Catalyst Express 500 with snom's ?

Kind regards,

Erik Versaevel