[Asterisk-Users] Max concurrent calls

Zoa zoachien at securax.org
Fri Jan 27 01:02:20 MST 2006

There is no such thing as a hard limit in asterisk. (Except for zap
channels, those are limited to 256 iirc).
With iax you can go higher, but the limit might be lower than 256 if you
are doing a lot of transcoding.

The limit depends on what exactly the server has to do with your call,
and how fast your server is.

Zoa