[Asterisk-Users] How to put peers into Realtime

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Fri Jan 27 00:05:23 MST 2006

I have something like below in my sip.conf. How can I put this into
Real-time?

[voipbuster]
type=friend ; (or "peer" if we don't need incoming calls, or if there is
a separate section with "type=user")
host=sip1.voipbuster.com
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=gsm
allow=g726
username=abcd1                                      ;={{YOURUSERNAME}}
fromuser=abcd1                                     ;={{YOURUSERNAME}}
secret=password2                                      ;={{YOURPASSWORD}}
qualify=1000 ; optional
canreinvite=no ; new SIP servers don't like reINVITEs

I have three (!!) accounts at voipbuster, each one for a different user!
How do I handle that optimized?

bye

Ronald Wiplinger