[Asterisk-Users] Using Flash

Tim Litwiller tim at litwiller.net
Thu Jan 26 19:59:45 MST 2006

I just finished reading the "Transferring Using Flash" thread and I
didn't know you could have asterisk send a flash.

For my home line I have 3 way calling from the phone company and since I
installed Asterisk missed that I could flash and call a 3rd party and
flash again and join them in the conversation.

So what I understand from the other thread by getting the timing right
and some dial plan coding in asterisk I could get this back.
Has anyone done this.  - I know it is a home user topic but maybe some
here has done it already.

The possibilities with Asterisk are amazing!