[Asterisk-Users] Cannot compile chan_bluetooth on Asterisk 1.2.1

Nilesh Londhe lvnilesh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 19:17:26 MST 2006

Here are my findings with my experiment using Sony Erisson T616 with
Cingular Service and connected to asterisk at home 2.2 on a freshly
installed system and following the instructions
http://www.thetechguide.com/howto/asterisk/chanbluetooth.html

Outbound calls (Asterisk to T616 via bluetooth):

Works OK via Dial(BLT/T616/8005551212)

Inbound calling (T616 to asterisk via bluetooth):

My configuration for inbound calls:

[bluetooth]
  exten => s,1,Wait(1)
  exten => s,2,Answer
  exten => s,3,Dial(SIP/1007,15,rtT)
  exten => s,4,VoiceMail(1000 at default)
  exten => s,5,Hangup

My observation:

When I call my cell T616 from my landline, SIP/1007 rings for 2
seconds and the call is answered by Cingular voicemail not by asterisk
voicemail. My cingular voicemail is set to answer in 30 seconds after
first ring.

Output on the asterisk CLI:

[root at asterisk1 ~]# asterisk -r
Asterisk 1.2.1, Copyright (C) 1999 - 2005 Digium.
Written by Mark Spencer <markster at digium.com>
Connected to Asterisk 1.2.1 currently running on asterisk1 (pid = 3025)
Verbosity is at least 3
 [AG]       T616 > +CIEV: 2,4
 [AG]       T616 > +CIEV: 2,3
 [AG]       T616 > RING
 [AG]       T616 > +CLIP: "4255551212",161,,,"Landline"
    -- Executing Wait("BLT/T616", "1") in new stack
    -- Executing Answer("BLT/T616", "") in new stack
 [AG]       T616 < +CIEV: 2,1
 [AG]       T616 < +CIEV: 3,0
    -- Executing Dial("BLT/T616", "SIP/1007|15|rtT") in new stack
    -- Called 1007
    -- SIP/1007-d97e is ringing
  == Spawn extension (bluetooth, s, 3) exited non-zero on 'BLT/T616'
 [AG]       T616 < ATH
 [AG]       T616 < AT+CHUP
 [AG]       T616 > ERROR
 [AG]       T616 > OK
 [AG]       T616 < AT+BRSF=23
 [AG]       T616 > ERROR
 [AG]       T616 < AT+CIND=?
 [AG]       T616 > +CIND:
("battchg",(0-5)),("signal",(0-5)),("batterywarning",(0-1)),("chargerconnected",(0-1)),("service",(0-1)),("sounder",(0-1)),("message",(0-1)),("call",(0-1)),("roam",(0-1)),("smsfull",(0-1))
 [AG]       T616 > OK
 [AG]       T616 < AT+CIND?
 [AG]       T616 > +CIND: 5,3,0,1,1,0,0,0,0,0
 [AG]       T616 > OK
 [AG]       T616 < AT+CMER=3,0,0,1
 [AG]       T616 > OK
 [AG]       T616 < AT+CLIP=1