[Asterisk-Users] Dynamically disabling echo cancellation (Zap).

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Thu Jan 26 10:00:26 MST 2006

Hi!  For reasons that I won't bore people with, I'd like to disable echo
cancellation on-the-fly, depending on which DID a call came in on.  I've
seen things like spandsp disable EC for faxes, so I know it's possible.
Any idea where to start looking?  (I assume I'll have to make a helper
application of some sort to be called externally, and that's fine.)

Thanks!

-Ken

P.S.  If this question is more appropriate for a developer's list, please
let me know.