[Asterisk-Users] CDR logging in /var/log/asterisk instead of MySQL DB

Michaël Gaudette michael.gaudette at virtutel.ca
Thu Jan 26 09:50:05 MST 2006

Hi,

I've just reinstalled Asterisk 1.2.3 on a fresh system and since I've
noticed that the CDR logging in MySQL (on a different computer) has stopped.
I thought it wasn't logging anything at all, but I realized after a bit of
searching that there were log files in /var/log/asterisk/cdr_custom   and
/var/log/asterisk/cdr_csv with up to date logs.

My cdr_mysql.conf is set up properly, and I get no indication that the
connection to MySQL is not working properly.  Has something changed since
1.2.2 or 1.2.3?

Regards,

Mike