[Asterisk-Users] RE: IAX Provider

Ross C wotech at cox.net
Thu Jan 26 07:54:59 MST 2006

> customer service sucks as usual....

I 100% agree.  I haven't been able to complete a call ever.  No response
from customer service.

Whatever company can provide reliable service, great support and a good
selection of local numbers without charging out the butt, will do very well
IMO.  Too many companies don't spend enough time on customer service, which
ends up driving a LOT of business away (business that they would have had in
the bag, had they responded to customers).  It's really not hard to provide
good cust service over the Internet.  It doesn't take very long to reply to
an email inquiry or fix the little problems most people have.

Is it an employee thing; do these companies just not have enough people to
get everything done?  Or is it that the owners just don't really care and
they think they can succeed anyway (w/o good service)?  It's really
ridiculous.

  _____