[Asterisk-Users] Bootable CD?

Dovid Bender asteriskdigium at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 05:26:26 MST 2006

When you open your burning software there should be an
option to burn from an image. When it asks you for the
location tof the image point it to the .iso file that
you downloaded. After it is done burning the CD you
have a ready to go bootable CD. BE CAREFULL. Once you
put the CD into a machine it will format the machine
and delete everything on it and install CentOS with
asterisk.

Regards,
Dovid