[Asterisk-Users] suggest a gsm router

Sam Tam sam at netenable.co.uk
Wed Jan 25 03:12:40 MST 2006

Why not try to purchase one of our GSM Gateway at £60 and then you can route
all the mobile calls through the GSM Gateway?

http://cyber-telecom.net/store/product_info.php?products_id=29
<http://cyber-telecom.net/store/product_info.php?products_id=29&osCsid=4e787
773c7c03212c43c51368d6ae387> &osCsid=4e787773c7c03212c43c51368d6ae387

Sam

  _____