[Asterisk-Users] * point to point t1 solution?

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Thu Jan 26 03:03:10 MST 2006

Jean-Michel,

I agree with all of your comments, and would be willing to bet $100 that NO AMOUNT OF GOOGLING will answer this question definitively.

After reviewing Adrian Carters very informative response regarding TDMoE I am getting closer to what I need to know (now my googles include "asterisk" AND "TDMoE").

This is CLEARLY uncharted territory, while I'll bet it has been done before, no one took the time to document it.

My return to the list if I am successful will be to document the config on the wiki... fair exchange?

And, if along the way I find an EXPERT in this area with REAL WORLD PRODUCTION EXPERIENCE I will gladly pay the fees, but I am not about to shell out anything to pay some know-it-all to educate themselves and provide me a half baked solution that has never been put to the real world test.