[Asterisk-Users] transfer, recording ...

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Wed Jan 25 22:46:50 MST 2006

I tried to transfer a call, pickupcall and onetouch recording, but have
not got it to work!

feature.conf:
;pickupexten = *8               ; Configure the pickup extension.  Default is *8

;blindxfer => #1                ; Blind transfer, default is #
;automon => *1                  ; One Touch Record
;atxfer => *2                   ; Attended transfer

I tried to call from 615 to 602 and from 601 I dial *8   I get the call.

I tried to call from 615 to 601 and 601 tried to transfer the call with
#1602 or #1602   or  *2602# or *2602
I only hear on both phones the tone!
Also  *1 for recording has no effect!

All phones have in the dial command "t" as option.

What do I miss?

bye

Ronald Wiplinger