[Asterisk-Users] Speech playback getting cut off

Ryan Burke burke at tailorhosting.com
Wed Jan 25 21:11:10 MST 2006

Any ideas? I appreciate hte help.

Ryan
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ryan Burke
  To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
  Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 7:58 PM
  Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Speech playback getting cut off

  List,

  I purchased an SPA-1001 from voipsupply.com (which was great.. no hassle), but now anytime there is silence and then Playback() sound files the first half second gets cut off. For example, when I login to the VoiceMailMain() function I don't hear "Password", I hear "-assword". Then after I login I hear "- have no messages..." instead of "YOU have no messages...". Has anyone experienced this? I tried turning off the echo cancellation stuff in the SPA-1001 but that didn't help. I can always add a "Wait(.5)" before the "VoiceMailMain()" but doesn't help once I'm in the application.I'm sure there is somthing I'm missing, probably in the SPA-1001 config, but I'm hoping for some help from the list.

  Thanks in advance.

  Ryan