[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk-Users Digest, Vol 18, Issue 158

Kenige Ho kengiepanda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 20:37:16 MST 2006

Hi,

I have already set canreinvite=no in the sip.conf and also used the
NAT=yes.  But the funny thing that was in one case the user call and it
wasn't working (one way audio as described) using an online dialer and then
tried again using X-lite it was working.  Then hanged up and tried X-lite
again, it was not working.  The second call was only a few seconds apart.
Moving back to the online dialer, it wasn't working either.  So it is just
very strange to me how this happened and i was think maybe it was the RTP
negiotation.  Do you have any ideas?

Regards,
Kengie