[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.2.3 Released - Critical Update

Rusty Dekema rdekema at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 15:31:38 MST 2006

I, for one, am glad this message was posted because I was about to call
Digium and try to RMA my TDM400B card. Calls using it (in and out) have
stopped working as of today (although pure-VoIP calls seem to work fine) for
absolutely no reason that I can ascertain. I am about to upgrade to
1.2.3and I suspect that it will solve the problem.

-Rusty