[Asterisk-Users] Steal with MusicOnHold

Rodrigo P. Telles telles-listas at devel.it
Wed Jan 25 14:04:07 MST 2006

Hi,

I have the following situation on my Asterisk PBX:

1) A (caller) is talking to B (called)
2) C (supervisor) want to "Steal/Pickup/Speak" with side B without hanging up A (possible put A on MusicOnHold)
3) C or B hangup the phone and then B start to ring, when B pickup the phone starts to speak with A again

I tried with Asterisk-1.2.2 + bristuff-0.3.0-PRE-1i to use Steal() and StealChan() but that apps hangs up A when Steal() B.
Perhaps there is another way to do it by manager interface but I don't know how.

Does some one knows how to it using Asterisk?

Thanks for any help!

Telles