[Asterisk-Users] BroadVoice subscribers and Asterisk 1.2.3

Ronald Lewis ronaldl79 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 10:58:27 MST 2006

I just upgraded a box to 1.2.3 this morning after encountering the issues
noted earlier on the list. Everything is great. In fact, a LOT better.

In the past few weeks, I've been battling with BV to address dropped
outgoing voice packets (the flipside is that I haven't experienced this with
other providers during tests), and an annoying mechnical 'chirp' at the
start of a call. Since 1.2.3, I haven't (so far) noticed anything unusual.

Regards,

Ronald Lewis
Founder & CTA, Riverscape
Independent Consultant
Denver, Colorado
303-557-0153
ronl at riverscapecorp.com
info at ronaldlewis.com
www.riverscapecorp.com
www.ronaldlewis.com

-- Listen to my recent interview with Digium's Mark Spencer at
http://www.ronaldlewis.com/coffee