[Asterisk-Users] trunk to trunk forwarding

Michael Sampson msampson at yourccsteam.com
Wed Jan 25 07:10:09 MST 2006

It think you are looking to do something like a 2 B channel transfer, or
a Release Link Transfer. I don't think asterisk really does either of
those.

If you had an analog T-1, you could probably transfer a call back to
your telco office. I do transfers like this now, but now with asterisk.

Michael Sampson
Information Systems Manager
Customer Contact Services
msampson at yourccsteam.com