[Asterisk-Users] Problem in auto dialing through call files

Abhishek abhishekg at itgindia.com
Wed Jan 25 07:47:26 MST 2006

Hi ,

  I got a problem for you people. Actually i want to dial automatically  any
no. through my asterisk (registered on a remote SIP proxy). I asm using only
SIP channels for extensions and to dial out too.
 There are two call flows which can be configured in call files.

1. My SIP extension rings , and when i offhook that phone , a outside no.
gets dialed on SIP, so that asterisk give it to remote proxy server.( This
things is going nicely)

 2. But now when i want that a outside call must be dialed first , and when
the other party pick up phone , then only asterisk gives the call to one of
my extension.

Please help me out . Thanks in advance.

Regards
Abhishek