[Asterisk-Users] Help with sip setup because can't receive calls

abc def xisterisk at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 05:58:46 MST 2006

  Hi all,
  I read many posts on asterisk mail site and been trying many different things but still I can't get my sip phones to work with asterisk.
  I have a full blown-up voip netwok with two asterisk servers connected
to pstn network with iax phones and cisco sccp phones which all work fine.
however, I have been struggeling to configure my sip phones (polycom 601, Aastra 480i and cisco 9760) to work with asterisk. I can call out from sip phones to anywhere else but not receive phone calls. I can see the phones on "sip show registry" and "sip show peers" but no track phone calls for sip.

  can you please shed some light on me how to go about solving this
problem?

  thank you and best regards,
  Ama