[Asterisk-Users] No audio? Update your Asterisk

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Jan 25 02:59:00 MST 2006

This morning we discovered a serious bug that stopped all bridged audio
in our Asterisk servers. Mark found the problem and soon fixed it.

If you get this problem today, please update your Asterisk server. A fix
has been commited to the subversion repository for 1.2 as well as trunk.

A fixed 1.2.3 release will be published on ftp.digium.com as soon as we
can find a release engineer (consider the time zone problem).

A big thank you to everyone in the IRC channel that helped us locate
this issue and to Mark that fixed it so quickly.

/Olle