[Asterisk-Users] Looking for Q.Sig success story

Mimmus dviggiani at tiscali.it
Wed Jan 25 01:27:48 MST 2006

I'm currently using Asterisk in front of an Alcatel 4400 PBX:
 PRI PSTN with DID --- Asterisk --- cross E1 cable --- Alcatel PBX
I have problems only with Advices Of Charge (AOC) from my telco, that are
not recognized and passed to Alcatel, breaking my billing application.
I'm planning to put another Asterisk server with same setup at another site
and connect them by a IAX trunk.

I will be very happy to exchange some experience.

Mimmus