[Asterisk-Users] Suddenly No audio

Marnus van Niekerk m at mjvn.net
Wed Jan 25 00:49:17 MST 2006

Hi,

I set up a small system over the last couple of days and all was fine.
(* 1.2.2 - Fedora Core 1

System has 2xTDM400P with 7xFXO and 1xFXS, a couple of SIP phones
(snom320 and IP300), fax machine on the FXS channel and an IAX2 trunk
through a local provider.

All worked fine until this morning suddenly no audio, neither on
internal or external calls.  Even calls between two zap channels have no
audio.  The call is connected OK but there is just no sound.

Frankly I do not even know where to begin looking because it is not a
SIP problem (ZAP channels do the same).

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Tx

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is
dressed in overalls and looks like work."

Thomas Alva Edison - Inventor of 1093 patents,
including the light bulb, phonogram and motion pictures.