[Asterisk-Users] Bug in attended transfer or as expected?

Alex Barnes abarnes at ubiquitysoftware.com
Tue Jan 24 23:36:12 MST 2006

Sorry for bumping my own thread but just hoping that someone out there
can help, I don't want to raise a bug on * if this is a strange issue
with my dial plan

Just to clarify this is attended transfer using asterisk and not a phone
feature (not joining two held calls etc)

Could someone with 1.2.x give the following call flow a try?

- Connect a call between two phones on *
- Called party initiates attended transfer, e.g *1 depending on how your
features.conf is setup.
- Dial internal extension
- Ringing from transfer extension
- Hangup original called party

*I / most people would expect the caller to be connected to the ringing
extension but instead on my * they get disconnected.

In other words in this scenario users expect the attended transfer to
switch to the same call flow of blind transfer.

I would look into the code but am a Java / PHP dev :(

Thank you for your help

Alex

Information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee only, and may contain confidential information of Ubiquity Software Corporation.  All unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the addressee, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this email.  Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing signed by an officer of Ubiquity Software Corporation, nothing in this communication shall be deemed to be legally binding.  Thank you.