[Asterisk-Users] Re: Anyone using verizon fios ftth for analog voice?Any echo?

JP Carballo lists at netfone2x.com
Tue Jan 24 16:32:11 MST 2006

LJ wrote:

>I am using Verizon FIOS to my home.  I subscribe to a 5 MB down 2 MB up data package.  I continue to pay for a standard voice line in addition to the broadband connection only for local calling, fax and emergency 911 use.

I would if I could. I'm paying more to Time Warner for a fraction of the
speed Verizon provides.
Until Verizon is done with their tedious wiring of affluent
neighborhoods, I can only dream.

--
JP Carballo

http://www.netfone2x.com
Bringing the world closer.

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level, I'm really quite busy.