[Asterisk-Users] Detection of Answering Machine

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.biz
Tue Jan 24 15:47:53 MST 2006

Question: does anyone know the procedure for installing app_amd?  I
could find app_amd.c and applications.conf.sample from the site below,
but I couldn't find any information on actually setting up app_amd.

Can anyone shed some light on this?  Also, is there a project page for
app_amd somewhere?  Just curious.

-MC