[Asterisk-Users] Hunting for DIDs in Kenya/Nigeria

Chris Bagnall asterisk at minotaur.cc
Tue Jan 24 14:57:33 MST 2006

Don't know if anyone's got experiences on this they'd be able to share...

I'm trying to obtain numbers for Kenya/Nigeria, but I'm struggling to find a
company selling them. There's one for Nigeria listed on didx.com, but
$22/month seems a little steep. Has anyone had any luck getting DIDs for
countries in Africa, and are there any companies out there selling them?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chris