[Asterisk-Users] Nortel Meridian Opt 81C and PRI

Steve Rawlings steve at rawlings.demon.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 14:36:37 MST 2006

Yes, we have disabled the dch and loop several times (both on Nortel and
Asterisk sides).  We also disabled the entire MSDL card and issued a
full download to both the MSDL and the DCH.  Neither got us any further.

Have you had success getting PRI between a Nortel 81C and Asterisk to
work?

Thanks,
Greg

OK, but did you do the sequence as I mentioned, probably I guess.
1)dis dch, 2)dis loop, 3)enable loop, 4)enable dch as below -

Unfortunately, although I've supported multiple 81's I've only had a
requirement to connect an Asterisk to a little Avaya INDeX.

Steve