***SPAM*** [Asterisk-Users] Are Shares of This Issue Poised For a Run? - The Source

Terry Gilsenan thg at interoil.com
Tue Jan 24 14:22:37 MST 2006

All,

from the headers...:
    by lists.digium.com (Postfix) with SMTP id CA021CB12;
    Tue, 24 Jan 2006 09:29:46 -0700 (MST)

Googling on this IP:203.11.174.9 reveals a source of heaps of reported spam..:
http://groups.google.com.au/groups?hl=en&q=spam%
20203.11.174.9&btnG=Google+Search&sa=N&tab=wg

Can we get that IP blocked in the postfix access list at digium? (lists.digium.com
[69.16.138.164])? Ozemail are not what you would call "active" in stopping spam.

Regards,

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 13:26:53 -0300, Laurie Whitaker wrote