[Asterisk-Users] ZAP - Can't pickup calls on Analog Trunk

Asterisk User List asteriskuserlist at advancepkg.com
Tue Jan 24 12:38:14 MST 2006

We have 4 analog line and 2 analog trunks.  On the trunks we have all
the DIDs coming into the current phone system.  Trying to get everything
moved over to Asterisk but having issues picking up the calls on the
analog trunk.

We can receive calls on the plain analog lines and we can call out on
all analog lines and analog trunks.  When a call comes in on the trunk
line the ZAP channels don't even see anything happening on that channel.

Analog lines are channel 1-4 the trunks are on channel 5 and 6.  Both
cards are Wildcard TDM400.
Zapta.conf
[channels]
usecallerid=no