[Asterisk-Users] txfax application problem

Technical Support support at ocg.ca
Tue Jan 24 12:38:45 MST 2006

The docs for spandsp say that 0.0.3 is purely experimental/developmental.
Don't expect it to work!  (I would be surprised if you got everything to
compile without warnings).  Stick with the latest in the 0.0.2 family.

After that, you would have to follow a logical diagnostic process and post
relevant data.  Based on your previous posts, I don't even know if asterisk
is complaining about the call file during fax out (no debug logs) etc.

Post all the relevant details and you'll find the list very helpful!  If you
have not paid attention to compile warnings, mixed library versions, etc.,
you may have to pay someone to go onto your system to untangle the mess (or
post your problems and analysis one step at a time).

Michelle