[Asterisk-Users] txfax application problem

Ben Higley pbx at itsngroup.com
Tue Jan 24 12:21:51 MST 2006

i second the iaxmodem + hylafax...

It has worked from day 1 with no problems.

I have been using Cypheus as the client to send things out and they make
their way.  Hylafax handles the res-schedule and notification.

I saw an update to asterfax, that would be good as an email-fax gateway. I
haven't dove down far enough if there is a link with hylafax with asterfax

ben