[Asterisk-Users] ACD with polycom ip phones

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Tue Jan 24 10:20:06 MST 2006

Why do you need a patch? We have ACD/Asterisk 1.2.1 working well with Polycom IP phones. Haven't done much with 1.2.2 yet. Is there some sort of issue?

About the only thing that doesn't work is the appearances don't display the login/logout status with the icon of an agent in an ACD Queue. Everything else seems fine.

Doug.