[Asterisk-Users] UK Provider

Steve Kennedy steve-asterisk at gbnet.net
Tue Jan 24 09:39:26 MST 2006

On Tue, Jan 24, 2006 at 09:13:45AM +0000, scott wrote:

> Does anyone know a UK Voip Proivder that will give me more than 1 telephone number and point it to my sip account.
> www.SipGate.co.uk are great but they only allow 1 telephone number per user, you can register another telephone number by registering as another user but Asterisk doesn't allow multiple registrations.

There are lots of UK providers, it depends what kind of service and how
many numbers you want.

Various carriers like C&W, Thus, Colt etc have VoIP origination and
termination services, but you're probably looking at millions of minutes
per month to make it worth their while.

Further down the chain you've got companies like Gradwell.com who are
more suited to your needs. The Times (newspaper) did a comparison of
VoIP companies, rates, set-up etc which is probably still on their
on-line site.

Steve

p.s. I have no current associationions with any of the mentioned companies.

--
NetTek Ltd  UK mob +44-(0)7775 755503
UK +44-(0)20 79932612 / US +1-(310)8577715 / Fax +44-(0)20 7483 2455
Skype/GoogleTalk/AIM stevekennedyuk / MSN steve at gbnet.net
Euro Tech News Blog http://eurotechnews.blogspot.com