[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk SIP phones to Cisco Unity via CCM 4.0 SIP Trunk

sys read sysread at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 08:27:53 MST 2006

Hi guys,

I want to leave messages on our unity box.   I have already converted a
couple 7940s to SIP, but I can't give them out to our users because I don't
want to have to deal with two voicemail systems.

we have licenses for all our users on unity as is.    we're about to buy a
bunch more 7940s, but I don't want to cause they're expensive.     I'd
rather buy a cheaper SIP phone and have it rollover to the unity vm.