[Asterisk-Users] Anyone using verizon fios ftth for analog voice? Any echo?

gw at adcomcorp.com gw at adcomcorp.com
Tue Jan 24 01:44:25 MST 2006

Hello All,
I was wondering, is anyone using verizon's fios going into a zaptel 4
port card?

If so, has anyone experienced echo issues at all?

I am under the assumption that echo issues should be minimal on a ftth
connection, but want to confirm if this is the case.

I have some customers with nasty echo and fios is an option, but if it's
not likely to solve anything, would end up just being a lot of trouble.

Thanks,
Greg