[Asterisk-Users] Problem with just one number!

Mimmus dviggiani at tiscali.it
Tue Jan 24 01:04:59 MST 2006

I hate replying to myself but this could be useful to save in mailing-list
archives.
Thanks to Digium support, I found that Alcatel PBX sends a tranfer
capability request of 3.1Khz audio, which my PRI provider does not like.
This capability is possibly generated by phones. Using:
  SetTransferCapability(SPEECH)
in the dialplan solves the problem.

M.