[Asterisk-Users] Video Conferencing.

Facundo Ameal fameal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 18:32:21 MST 2006

I'm looking for point to point Video Conferencing , just because, like
I said in other post, I'm doing some tests at homeand I want to try
*almost* every feature asterisk has.
THank you, I 'll read about it. I also would like to develop for
asterisk (it's not for the bounty) but I just don't know much about C
or ANSI C.