[Asterisk-Users] Home Test!

Facundo Ameal fameal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 18:29:37 MST 2006

Hi Michael, so which is your opinion about Sipura and what do you
think about Grandstream? I'm looking for opinions of whom has tested
the devices and has more experience, not to waste my money. Do you
deliver  them to Argentina?
Erick: <spanish> ya se que solamente se puede postear en ingles, por
eso segui con el dialogo en ingles <spanich-off>
I'm new into this so I appreciate all the recomendations you are giving me.
I'm between buying a Sipura 2002 (I didn't know Sipura 200 was
replaced) nad a GrandStream HT 486 (or any other model). I have
already obtained an FXO port by buying an X100P Clone (here they cost
USD10 aprox.), so I want only FXS ports.

thanks.