[Asterisk-Users] bug in Authenticate application ?

Don Pobanz asterisk at hastingsutilities.com
Mon Jan 23 15:54:36 MST 2006

I can not get this to work either.

Here is an except from my extensions.conf

exten => 123,1,Answer
exten => 123,2,Authenticate(1|j)
exten => 123,3,SayDigits(3)
exten => 123,4,Hangup
exten => 123,102,SayDigits(102)
exten => 123,103,SayDigits(103)
exten => 123,104,SayDigits(104)

After dialing 123 and entering 3 invalid Authenticate values,
I get the congestion tone. I would expect to
hear 'one zero three'.

I am running SVN-branch-1.2-r7231 which was
downloaded on November 30, 2005.

Is this a bug?

Don Pobanz